Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin.The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric. The sleeves have been updated to a nice raglan style allowing more freedom of movement for your little one. They are filled with 100% merino wool although they are a little lighter compared to the body of the bag, again to allow for more movement.
The Front Zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop your baby in and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
Relax! I’m Cosy. Woolbabe’s quality and focus on safety means peace of mind for parents. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can’t be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- Outer 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric, Inner Merino Filling + Lining Organic Cotton
- Cosy merino filled sleeves
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK front-zip
- Generous length
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card