The super popular Woolbabe merino/organic cotton sleeping bags have grown legs! Perfect for super active babies who object to a sleeping bag or toddlers who are climbing or walking around in the morning.
This innovative design still keeps the most-loved properties of the renowned Woolbabe 3-Seasons sleeping bags and offers a safe sleep solution for toddlers and preschoolers who no longer wear a sleeping bag. You’ll have peace of mind that they can’t trip over in their suit and can get in and out of bed safely.
The Woolbabe 3-seasons suit is made from 2 layers of merino + organic cotton jersey fabric, which is soft and smooth against sensitive skin. The merino wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperature, ensuring a constant body temperature and encouraging everyone to have a good night’s sleep.
This is a very versatile sleeping suit is ideal for most of the year, for rooms 18 to 28 degrees (64-82°F). Just vary the clothing inside the suit or use just with a nappy in the warmer months.
The long turn-up cuff means you can cover little feet on cooler nights or roll them up to wear with socks. This also extends the product life as the cuff won’t be frayed through and it allows for those sudden growth spurts!
– Safe for children who are walking or climbing
– Exclusive Woolbabe merino + organic cotton fabric
– Roomy fit with space for layering under the suit
– Helps to regulate temperature
– Can be used in rooms 18-28°C/64-82°F
– Safe sleep – use without any additional bedding
– Zero waste – packaged in a reusable cloth bag
– Comes with a room thermometer & clothing guide
– Has domes under the arms for a snug fit